Tutoring and Support for School
While Reading, Writing and Maths are important- School is about much more than academic learning.
As a qualified and experienced Early Childhood and Primary School Teacher, I have a great grounding in what being a school student is all about. I am able to support young people with their learning, goal-setting and also their comfort and coping-strategies for the social and emotional aspects of school.
I have a lot of experience working with special needs students, gifted students and those who just need a little bit of extra support in a specific area.
Contact me to schedule a one-off or ongoing support session.
Fully Qualified Kinder & Generalist Primary Teacher
Support for Social-Emotional Aspects of Schooling
Engaging Support to Further Learning Goals
Super Fun, Relaxed Approach to Benefit all Students
Online and In-Person Options
One OffSingle Tutoring or Support Session
- Goal-setting to enhance areas of specific learning need
- Time allocated to discuss and problem-solve for any school based difficulties
- Revision of school reports or expectations and assistance for parents
- One on one time spent on points of need, homework or at-home learning
- Follow-up email including further activities, resources and relevant materials
- Session runs for 2 hours approx.
Ongoing SupportWeekly Sessions across the School Term
- Ongoing goal-setting, weekly review and regular updating according to point-of-need
- Time allocated to discuss and problem-solve for any school based difficulties and note progress
- Ongoing relevant emotional support
- Activities, resources and one on one time designed to support specific needs of the student
- Engagement with parents to ensure ongoing partnership related to student learning and wellbeing
- Sessions run for 1- 1.5 hours approx
Monday, Tuesday & Friday : 9am – 3pm
Saturday : 10am – 1pm